Our Technology Advisory team leverages the power of technology, data and analytics to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform business decision-making. Our consultants work with clients to design and operationalize data capture techniques, structure and cleanse data and create powerful visualizations. Additionally, our consultants contribute to internal firm initiatives and ad-hoc analytics projects.
- Maintain a comprehensive library of documentation inclusive of process, methodology, and similar artifacts.
- Support the construction of back end data assets, including both Big Data (i.e complex SQL) and tiny metadata data sources like Google Sheets and Excel.
- Gather and analyze large amounts of information expeditiously; sift through and analyze data, and develop compelling, insightful recommendations for leadership.
- Perform data quality checks of digital analytics data to ensure data integrity
- Support, build and maintain client-facing dashboards and reports, contributing to ongoing knowledge management.
- Communicate, mentor, promote, detail and share methods to colleagues across the company.
- Experience driving strategic recommendations through statistical analysis (e.g. in SQL, R, Python, STATA, MATLAB).
- Functional expertise using Office 365, Google Google Workspace
- Excellent data analysis, modeling, SQL, with ability to communicate and influence effectively by presenting data in a compelling way
- Strong design thinking and demonstrated experience in building low operational support solutions that are both extensible and scalable
- Outstanding problem solving and analysis skills, combined with impeccable business judgment
- Understanding of fundamental principles of the visual display of information, passion for tinkering with technology to build novel solutions